To start using your website or to be able to migrate it to us, you first have to create a so-called application by adding a domain name to the cloud panel.. This article will guide you through each step.
- Login to the cloud panel.
- Navigate to
Add Websiteon the top right corner.
You will now be presented a few fields required for the application setup.
|Domain name||The domain of your website that you want to add.|
|Custom description||Here you can enter a custom description that will be displayed in several places in the Cloud Panel.|
|Choose Server||Choose your cloud package or server on which you want to add the domain/website.|
Finally, click the
Add Website button.
The application has now been setup and you can …
- Install WordPress or an other script using the Auto Installer.
- Upload your existing website files using FTP access or filemanager.
- Copy an existing application using the copy or backup/restore tools.
- Migrate your website from your old hosting provider using our FTP copy option or request a free migration.
To finialize this task, you will have to point your domain to your cloud hosting server. Please see our domain configuration article for more information.